Looking for the best way to get ready for your season? Come with us!
” Join us for a week of wakeboarding in Spain at the new place to be in Europe: LUNAR WAKEPARK ! We are organising a trip from 4th till 12th of April.”
About Lunar Cable Park Project
Lunar Cable Park is a state-of-the-art watersports and adventure complex in Almería, southern Spain. We are hard at work to build Lunar into a place that both our team and guests will be happy to call a home away from home 🙂 With an average temperature of 21°C and around just 2 weeks of rain annually, our doors are open year-round!
Lunar wakepark opened a year ago, since then it has been an incredible location where pros riders from all over the world keep on going. The park is filled up with 12 + epic Shape obstacles, warm water and a crew that knows what’s happening in the sport, therefor always will be up to date to whatever you need to know or learn.
On April 11th, Lunar Wakepark will be hosting the first stop of the ” Fise Wake Tour “. For the first time, Fise is organising a few contests around europe for the amateur riders to qualify for the main event in Montpelier. This will be an amazing show and if you feel like it, maybe even your chance for you to qualify the famous Fise in Montpellier happening on May 20th to 24th!
WAKESHOP.BE team will take care of everything for you from the second you land in Spain until we drop you off back at the airport. ( Alicante )
The price of 649 euros includes:
- 7 days of riding at Lunar wakepark.
- Accommodation all together in a Villa less than 20 minutes away from the park.
- All transport on site ( we pick up and drop off from Alicante airport + all transportation needed in the week ).
- Free coaching by Pro wakeboarder Ian Curry all week.
- 15 % voucher card on wakeshop.be.
- wakeshop.be trick card to keep progressing on your own after the trip.
- Breakfast every mornings.
- A printed high quality photo of you shredding.
- 7 days of real fun.
- Availability to test 2020 gear on site.
- excluding air fare
- Accommodation price may vary depending the number of guests.
- We will have 2 vehicles on site and we are open for any kind of adventures as long as the majority is willing to do so.
- We only pick up at the airport the 4th and drop off the 12th. ( contact us in advance if different dates would work better for you )
- Every level of riding is welcome
- We have a van to pick up your wakeboarding gear and luggage from Brussels
Let’s start 2020 Season properly !!
THE WAKESHOP.BE Team